Monday, January 19, 2009

Lilly (Jin Sarah) holding her forever sister!




Thanks to Jodie, Lilly's mom we can show you this wonderful photo of Lilly/ Jin Sarah holding her sister.
Lilly is the girl waving in the left.
Lilly has been adopted in December 2008 and is now inseparable from her dear sister.
Look at their radiant smiles and intense joy. Jodie told me that Lilly is such a bliss to her family and she is grateful for all the love and goodcare Lilly got in her Jingmen foster family. She was told Lilly was loved very much by her foster family and in the coming years she hopes to return to Jingmen to thank them.

Thank you all Grace and Hope sponsors for making the foster programme-helping Jingmen children find caring foster families- such a success.

3 comments:

Small Stones said...

My name is Breclyn. I used to live and work in JingMen, and have been considering moving back. (On one of your blog posts you linked through pictures and information from the HaiHui School...that was where I worked! In fact, I am in those pictures! If you click on "teachers", I am in there as well!) I wanted to start a foster programme in JingMen to work with the orphanage! Immagine my surprise when I found your organization! I was so happy!!!! Thank you for the wonderful work you are doing!! I would love to learn more about what you are doing and see if there is any need for someone to help in the future. I am just so excited to have found you! I hope we can be in touch! THANK YOU!!!!!!

Patty said...

Breclyn,
How exciting that you used to live in Jingmen! The main need that we usually have is to have sponsors for the kids in foster care. Currently, the good news is that all our kids that are in the foster program have sponsors! If you want to check out all the programs in Hubei you can go to www.grace-hope.org and find out more about what they are doing. There are lots of kids still needing sponsors for other orphanages in Hubei. Whenever there is a need for Jingmen we will post it here though so keep your eyes open for it! Glad you found us!

BringingJoyToJingmen said...

Hi Breclyn,

Thank you so much for your interest in Jingmenkids.How exciting to know you lived in Jingmen yourself.
Like Patty commented you can find more on the good foster care works of Grace and Hope for Children at their website www.grace-hope.org.
It is good to see you found us!
Best wishes from
Marjanne Laeven